The Hair of Zoe Fleefenbacher Goes to School by Laurie Halse Anderson

Do you like stories about trouble-making hair? Then you should read The Hair of Zoe Fleefenbacher Goes to School by Laurie Halse Anderson. This book is so good that I wanted my reader to read it right away.

This story takes place at a big orange bricked school. Another place is the teacher’s lounge. The characters are the class, the teacher, and parents. And don’t forget our little star Zoe. Zoe is a first grader so she must be six or seven years old. She also has reddish, orangeish, long, long hair that does tricks and gets her into trouble. She has freckles, one green eye and one blue eye.  In the beginning her hair messes up the entire classroom. In the middle she goes to the principals office because of her trouble-making hair. What will Zoe do to control her hair? Will she have to cut it? Read this book to find out.

E.E.

This entry was posted in 2nd Grade. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to The Hair of Zoe Fleefenbacher Goes to School by Laurie Halse Anderson

1. FG says:

I hope she cuts it!

2. B.H. says:

I like this book.I wonder if her hair could get as big as the hole wide world.And I hope no body teases her at school.

3. R.G says:

Does Zoe ever cut her hair? I hope so.