February 4th, 2011
Click the image below for a Webspiration demonstration video.
January 13th, 2011
Please use the new lesson plan template posted here. It is a form that you can fill in and will simplify the lesson plan submission process.
- Click on the link to download the form.
- Fill in the fields with your lesson plan information.
- Save the form
- Email it back to the regional ITS that you are working with from EduTech.
Form: Lesson Plan Template
Please see our contact information if you have questions.
January 13th, 2011
To better serve the Title II-D award schools, please provide reflection, feedback and questions to the EduTech trainers.
December 27th, 2010
January 4th Devils Lake HS and January 6th Bismarck Hughes Building
9:00-9:50 Overview, Activity
- 2010 Horizon Report – Online – CoSN, NMC, & hp
- Technology in Schools: What Does the Research Says: 2009 – Cisco Systems & Metiri Group
- Twenty-First Century Skills – Metiri Group & NCREL
- ISTE Standards,
- ISTE Essential Conditions for Schools
- ISTE NETS-A for Administrators
- ISTE NETS-T for Teachers
- ISTE NETS-S for Students
Horizon Report Info Share – Bootcamp Activity #2
Technology in Schools Info Share – Bootcamp Activity #3
10:20-10:50 Smartpen Demo
11:20-11:50 Droid Demo
12:00-12:30 Augmented Reality
2:00-3:00 Continue iPads
3:00-3:40 ITS meet with CTPs
3:40-4:00 Closing, What’s Next?
December 14th, 2010
Please review the following:
- Title 2D InStep PPT
- Webspiration document and resources
- Rubistar to build rubrics for assessment
- Essential Questions Video
November 15th, 2010
- November 18th-Bismarck – Capitol Building in the Sacajawea Room on the ground floor (1-4pm) *Park on east side in Judicial Wing
- November 19th-Devils Lake – Devils Lake High School Computer Lab (1-4pm)
Title II-D Kickoff Agenda
1:00-1:15 Welcome and Introductions
1:30-2:00 INSTEP & CTP Roles
2:40-3:00 21st Century Skills, STEM
3:15-3:30 Technology Assessment Expectations & Handouts
3:30-4:00 Question and Answer
November 14th, 2010
The following should be completed as soon as possible:
- Familiarize your staff with 21st Century Skills prior to Pre-Assessment Visit.
- Complete and email your Site Visit Agenda 2 days before your scheduled Tech Assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Become familiar with INSTEP Materials prior to the INSTEP Process Meeting in December.
- Have all staff members complete the Technology Assessment Survey prior to Christmas break.
- Bootcamp – Activity #1
- iPad Resources
- Session Reflections
- INSTEP and CTP
- Web 2.0 Tools
- 21st Century Skills
- Technology Assessments
- Resources for NDCTP’s